Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


my favourite picture with angelina hartanto! :D
so like, went thiong & dabao mos burger tday,! its damn nice lur :D !
& nehnehbubuuuu lur! know what, bobo actually spoilt my phone charger lur!
& i was like what th hell, th whole wire broke into 2, like shit lur! D:D D:D:
**** luh! & im left with only one batt now, its damn low cannnnnn! >:
*#*!@#*^&@#!@&*!# **** LUH! cannot msg or rply alr lah! wth :/
yeh, no more love for bobo loo from loochinyi alr. NO MORE *@(# @*#%
and so like, many ppl know that i use miss sixty lur! HAHA :D !
yeh, i like lur. damn missed, i love th smell, i miss th past!
and well, pon with glenda tday cas its her home econs. aha, yeh, again! aheh!
so like, we spent th darn periods in th toilet. we're lucky enough tht mr ho nver come :D
& i got my english result, i just passed. and guess what, wongkahyin won me by 2 marks
and shes trying t show off t me i guess. ahhhhh! i think i seriously have t work hard alr!
and she won gilynna's in th chinese paper luh! bcas she got her ans from gilynna!
and gilynna damn pissed lur, she regretted :D
&&&! i lost t joanna loh in chinese by 2 marks also luh! hell lur! DDDDD:
LOOCHINYI SERIOUSLY GOTTA STUDY ALR! D:
mehmeh men! study with me lehhhhhhhhh! :D
mrs law looked for me again, talk aloooooooooot. used up 2 periods! heh!
glad that its C4L luh! its darn boring, and i could just run away from ah looi! :D
yeh, so like, i went home after that & lucas loo promised t get me my charger ytday!
i need it now luh! #@*#& #@)&@#( !@# so, bye! (:

MEHHHHHHHH !Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:47 AM


THE CHINYI MEH' :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HEYLOO :D
MEH COMPLAINS

TIME
TH OTHER MEHS
ARCHIVES